Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Position of Responsibility


"Bang, bang, yo! The name's Mrs Evans and I'm here today to teach y'all how to pop a cap in dis big juicy basic white bitch ass!" said Jerry in a mock gangster accent, lifting his skirt to ensure he was fully exposed.

Ever since their week of swap class had begun, Jerry and his friends entertained each other by making their new bodies look like idiots when in private. Today was his turn, and given the class had an uneven number he'd been granted access to the incredibly prim and proper young teacher Mrs Evans.

"Now Jerry" she'd told him, "I know you're a well behaved young man and your grades are always exceptional, so I'm trusting you implicitly with my body and life for the following week. I know you won't let me down."

"Oh, don't worry Miss Evans. This is a responsibility I intend to honour to the fullest of my abilities" he lied back. 

If only she could see him now, a mere three days later, throwing gang signs and flashing her thong for the amusement of his friends. And that's to say nothing of the fun he'd been enjoying with Mr Evans the past few nights.

Sometimes teachers have lessons to learn from swap class too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated...