Monday, February 18, 2019

All About The Titties




“Yes, yes, I understand the part about buying the body swapping spell from the wizard… but honestly, me? Your own mother? I mean it’s a tad… strange, isn’t it?” said a concerned Phillipa,

“Look mom, here’s the thing: when you’re a fifteen-year-old boy it’s all about the titties. And you’ve got the biggest titties of anyone I know! Well, I guess I do now!” laughed Terry nonchalantly, as he sipped on his tea, “Relax, the spell expires in a week anyway. Until then I’m gonna enjoy it for all I can. It’s healthy for a growing boy to want to experiment, I’m going through a very hormonal time in my life, you know”,

“Trust me, I know. I saw the pile of, um, used tissues beside your bed…” whispered Phillipa in embarrassment.

“Oh yeah! Ha! The ol’ jizz rags. Well, feel free to add to that collection while you’ve got that body. Knock yourself out, ‘Terry’” he said, as he began to massage his enormous breasts right there in the kitchen.

Phillipa could feel an uncomfortable stirring in her teenage loins watching her old body, and made one last attempt to change Terry’s mind,

“Oh well, you do realise your father will expect his wife to attend to her ‘duties’ when he gets home this evening, don’t you…?” she said with a raised eyebrow. Terry paused. This was it, she was sure she had him,

“You mean I get to have sex too!!??? Awh man, this is the best! Hey, maybe I’ll let him do me up the butt too! I love this body!” cooed Terry, now thoroughly juggling his breasts.

Phillipa grimaced, knowing anal was one of her husband’s ultimate unfulfilled fantasies. Later that night, as she overheard that fantasy finally being fulfilled in the next room over, Phillipa felt the need to add to Terry’s little collection after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated...