Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Power of Prayer


“… And so I feel it is my duty as president of the teen chastity club to urge all the young people gathered here in our Lord’s house today to wait until marriage to enjoy relations. You’ll be a stronger Christian for it. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen!” concluded Debbie, senior class president of the local Christian school. The mothers and fathers present all applauded, as she gave a polite curtsy and took her seat.

Amid the applause Josh could only roll his eyes. He was two grades behind Debbie in school and always had a huge crush on her, but knew he never had a chance there. She was a teacher’s pet with perfect grades, and saw herself as above remedial class kids like Josh. He closed his eyes and thought to himself,

“God, I don’t ask you for much. To be honest, sometimes I don’t even really know if you exist… but I come here every Sunday, and I try put your teachings to work in my day to day life. Everyone thinks I’m this bad guy but I’m not, they just judge me because I’m dumb. All I want is to be good enough for someone like Debbie. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to know what it’s like to get into her panties…”.
Josh sighed, and stared longingly across the church at the girl he’d secretly loved and envied all these years…





“HOLY SHIT. God, I owe you one. I’ll never doubt your existence again!” beamed Josh, as he bounced around his new bedroom in his underwear the following morning. It seems his prayer did not go unheard. Sure, the wording may have been taken somewhat literally, but he didn’t care. Here he was, getting a first hand view of the sweet virgin flesh he’d spent so many nights dreaming of.

“Gotta say, Debbie, I never had you pegged as a thong girl. How very impure of you…” he whispered to himself, as he stole a glance at his new ass over his shoulder in the mirror, “But you know what we religious folk say: Judge not lest ye be judged”. Josh laughed, pulling his panties up and giving himself a very pleasing wedgie in the process, feeling the fabric lightly tug against his tight virgin pussy,

“Oh my” he giggled as an unfamiliarly sly grin formed on Debbie’s sweet face, “that felt good… Maybe it’s finally time for Debbie’s body to see what all this fuss surrounding premarital sex is about”

1 comment:

Feedback always appreciated...